So you want to start the process of transferring your online-purchased firearms. Well all you have to do is read the information below and, if eligible, select “Next” to proceed to our automated system for entering your information in the subsequent pages. Then sit back and rest assured that Sugar Skull Arms will forward the Federal Firearms License (FFL) to the entity shipping your purchase, and when the firearm arrives, you will be notified.
Our Shipping Address is:
Sugar Skull Arms LLC, 10849 Santa Clara Drive, Fairfax, VA, 22030
How it normally works:
- You request a firearm be mailed to you.
- The shipper requests your FFL’s license.
- You go to www.sugarskullarms.com.
- You fill out the Transfer Form.
- We forward the license to your shipper.
- The firearm arrives at Sugar Skull Arms.
- The firearms is logged and you will be notified.
- Set up a date for pick up.
- You come to pick up your firearm.
- We run quick and easy background check.
- Voila! If you’re eligible, the firearm is yours.
If you have unanswered questions visit the Transfer page, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification before having your firearm(s) shipped.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
Before you start the transfer process, make sure that you meet the criteria below:
- Be a Virginia Resident, or active duty military on permanent orders to Virginia (includes the Pentagon).
- Have been a Virginia resident with a driver’s license issue date over 30 days.
- Must be of legal age for the firearm (18 for long guns, 21 for pistols & revolvers).
- Must not be prohibited from legally owning a firearm (felons, restraining order, etc.).
Once we receive the firearms you will need to:
- Pay us an in-person visit at our location in Fairfax, Virginia in order to proceed with the transfer.
- Provide one form of ID.
- Complete the State & Federal transfer forms.
- Be found to be eligible to receive the firearm.
- Pay the transfer fee of $30.
If you are ineligible to receive the firearm based on the background check, YOU will be responsible for all return shipping costs associated with the return.
If you agree to these terms and meet the criteria to receive the firearm(s) then please complete the form in the following pages and we will start your transfer process.
If you do not pick up your item(s) within 3 days of being notified, you will incur a daily storage fee of $10 per day until item(s) is picked up. If the total storage fees exceed the value of the item, you will be notified a final time and the item will then become the property of the FFL to recoup the cost of storage. This is not applicable if previous arrangements have been made between the FFL and the transferee.